Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Classical mom

My mom has been encouraging me to listen to classical music. . .she says its good for the baby and me.  So guess whose listening to classical music?  Baby & me.  What mother doesn't want to do something good for her child?  I think it's funny and endearing how much my mom cares about the baby's wellbeing.  She's gone through multiple miscarriages, still births, and other childbirth/pregnancy trials in her life so her concerns are understandable and loving.

I wasn't able to sleep very well last night.  Worries of finances, baby's health, and other small things occupied my mind.  I am giving those to God and trusting.  Harder to do than said but I can try.  I want to stay positive and have happy thoughts occupy my mind during my pregnancy.

Vivaldi's happy, chirpy music is helping my mood.  Maybe mom does know best huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment